Animal cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:46 pm by Guest

» how can I make sure that this website is safe to leave my Visa card number?
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 pm by Guest

» Pregnancy Symptoms
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm by Guest

» facebook get fans xc
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f0
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm by Guest

» buy adderall online
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap da
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 am by Guest

» investigation
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 pm by Guest

» Rules and Information
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 am by PuppyChow

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Animals
The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat 2hntjwi

The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat

Go down

The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat Empty The Life Of Oak: An Abandoned Tabby Cat

Post  Owl Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 am

This is fiction, just so everyone knows.

A brown tabby cat with amber eyes sighed as it walked down the alleyway. His collar jingles of his past. He was Oak, an abandoned cat. His owner didn't feel like taking care of him, so he dropped Oak off onto a street, expecting him to have a new life. Some new life! Oak thought sadly as he tried to find his way home. He had been trying for three days. Oak didn't know why his owner just left him. He had had a good life at his owner's home. Until the day he was left. Why must I suffer this poor life? Oak thought again. He had thought that every hour. He wanted to live with his owner... but his owner didn't. Oak looked up. It started to rain. "Just my luck!" Oak cried. A bird screeched as it flew into cover. "At least it can fly." He muttered. VRRRRRRROOOOOOOMMM! A car rushed his way. Yowling, Oak ran off the road. Then something caught his eye. It was the car of his owner! Excited, he followed it.

Oak, with tired paws, eventually reached his owner's destination. When his owner saw him, he grabbed Oak and hugged him. "I shouldn't have left you..." The owner cried. And Oak was never abandoned again.

~The End~

After Note: Though Oak was lucky he found his owner again, your pet might never find you again. It has a great chance of getting injured then it is finding you. If you don't want to have that happen, DO NOT ABANDON YOUR PET. YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER.
Owl
Owl

http://roleplaywarriorcats.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum